If you desire to participate in humanitarian services while enjoying a fantastic vacation in the Dominican Republic, continue to read. We are going to two locations in the Dominican Republic: 1) Visit the capital and the oldest city in all Americas, visit a beautiful underground cave, LDS Temple tour, visit beautiful waterfall, tour the City of Bayaguana; 2) Drive to east of the Dominican Republic to perform humanitarian service and in the region of Higuey, visit the only Basilica of the Catholic Church in Higuey. This is the only Basilica in the whole Caribbean. People travel from all over the Americas and Europe to visit that beautiful Basilica. During our time, there we will stay in 2 beautiful and elegant resorts in Santo Domingo and Punta Cana. We will stay in the VIP section for both resorts.
The package includes:
1) Airfare from Utah to Dominican Republic,
2) Resorts (9 days and 8 nights – all inclusive – VIP service and VIP section on the beach – 2 to 5 restaurants to eat – excellent and luxury rooms),
3) Transportation (airports, site seeing, humanitarian service, tour, shopping, church service etc.),
4) Historic sites seeing
5) Temple tour and service
6) Materials for the humanitarian service
7) Participation in humanitarian service for 3 days
8) Lunches (tour, sites seeing, and humanitarian service),
9) Tour the capital (DR palace, downtown, cave etc.)
10) Tour Higuey (Basilica)
11) Visit beautiful waterfalls
12) T-shirts (2)
13) Airline and resorts accommodation
14) Fee to enter the country
15) Team and family bonding activities that all can participate
16) Bask in the beautiful Caribbean ocean
17) Local entertainment
18) Shopping areas (the price for the souvenir not included)
19) As a bonus, we may visit some baseball camps
Obligation to Our Community
As we take time to identify our strengths and passion and work hard to be the best we can be, we also increase our capacity to make meaningful contributions to our society. Imagine that you are living on an island all by yourself. You possess all the gifts and talents that a person can be endowed with. You diligently cultivate these gifts. You made the all-star team – one man team. The whole island reveres and respects you. You are the king of the entire island. But you have no subordinates. You have dominions over all the animals, the fowls of the air, and the fishes in the oceans. The lilies of the fields even bow at your presence. How wonderful that type of life would be? That is a thought to ponder.
We Plan It. You Enjoy It.
We make it safe, fun, rewarding, and relaxing. We plan the trip from A to Z. We will have a couple of meetings to answer any questions participants may have. We will give every participant/family a package so they know the itinerary and schedule for each day. Participants get to serve and mingle with the people and understand better their culture and struggle. We will take you to the high and low places and allow you to connect with fellow human beings in the Dominican Republic.
In summary, this is HumanEkdromi: Traveling, serving, learning, relaxing, and experiencing a change of heart.
Each participant will need a current passport (no visa is required), travel insurance and be in good health. We have space for 10 more people. Act now: $500 deposit to secure your spot. Pay the balance by or before April 4, 2017. Travel with HumanEkdromi and experience a change of heart while lifting another person’s burden!
Authored by Illens Dort